What personal data do we collect?
We don’t collect anything.
How do we collect your data?
We collect your data in a number of ways, including:
- When you create an account on our website.
- When you make a purchase from us.
- When you contact us for support.
- When you interact with our marketing materials.
How do we use your data?
We use your data for a variety of purposes, including:
- To provide you with the products and services you have requested.
- To communicate with you about your account and orders.
- To improve our website and services.
- To send you marketing communications about products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
Who do we share your data with?
We may share your data with the following third-parties:
- Our service providers, who help us to provide our products and services, such as our payment processors and shipping partners.
- Our marketing partners, who help us to deliver marketing communications to you.
- Our affiliates, who sell our products and services.
- Government agencies, if required by law.
How do we protect your data?
We take steps to protect your data, including:
- Using strong passwords and encryption.
- Limiting access to your data to authorized employees.
- Keeping your data on secure servers.
How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which we collected it, or as required by law.
You have a number of rights under the GDPR, including the right to:
- Access your data.
- Correct your data.
- Delete your data.
- Object to the processing of your data.
- Port your data to another controller.
- Restrict the processing of your data.
- Lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
How to contact us
- E-mail: [email protected]